Sunday, July 27, 2008

Getting there

So far so good. I would never have tried this if it weren't for this exercise. I've been a bit slow getting going but hopefully I'll have more time to work on it. It's a lovely sunny day today after the storm and rain, let's hope it lasts.

4 comments:

Bill said...

Good for you Lollipop,

Like you, I wouldn't be trying this. It is only because it is an excersise that I am doing it as well. But at least you have got this far and I hope that you didn't find it too traumatic. Can you believe that there are people out there that think this is fun?

I have to buckle down tomorrow and make a start on Excersise #4, not something I am looking forward to> However I have had a look at the Instructions already and think that I should be able to cope if I read them often enough.

Regards from
Simple Simon

NSL Training Support Team said...

Well done Lollipop - you have made your very own blog!
This is where you will be recording your thoughts on the exercises over the course of the programme.
There are some interesting and fun things coming up so enjoy!

Aunty of 3 said...

Hey there neighbour. Glad you've got started after all that is going on around us! Let me know if you need some guidance by e-mail, telephone, text...or..just talk to me from the next desk!!

Aunty of 3 said...

Hi Lollipop. I've just found out that you are not who I thought you were so please ignore my last comment! Simple Simon led me astray with his guessing. His excuse is that he is simple...I was just plain wrong! Sorry...